any louis vuitton horror stories?

Ok, this is my LV horror. I was staying at a hotel and I had my oscar in the trunk of my car in the box. My hubby went to the car to get his golf clubs and go play golf for the day. I wasn't planning on carrying the oscar so I didn't think to look for it an went about my day with my kids. When I went to get My hubbyI noticed my oscar was gone. I was hysterical to say the least. I went to the lobby of the hotel and can you believe someone found it in the parking lot and turned it in. I was in tears. My hubby mustn have set in on the ground to get outhis clubs and forgot to put it back. It wasn't there when I went to my car or I would have noticed it. I consider my self very lucky.:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Ok, this is my LV horror. I was staying at a hotel and I had my oscar in the trunk of my car in the box. My hubby went to the car to get his golf clubs and go play golf for the day. I wasn't planning on carrying the oscar so I didn't think to look for it an went about my day with my kids. When I went to get My hubbyI noticed my oscar was gone. I was hysterical to say the least. I went to the lobby of the hotel and can you believe someone found it in the parking lot and turned it in. I was in tears. My hubby mustn have set in on the ground to get outhis clubs and forgot to put it back. It wasn't there when I went to my car or I would have noticed it. I consider my self very lucky.:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

Wow! I'm glad you got your purse back!!! I would have cried hysterically if my purse was lost or stolen. :happydance: