any louis vuitton horror stories?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you have bad stories like it got lost in the mail, stolen, someone ruined it, you ruined it by accient etc?:wtf: :mad: :censor: :cursing: :yucky: .. nothing happend to me (yet-knock on wood) but any of you? lol sorry im bored :balloon:

2. Hi! I left my Damier Koala wallet sitting on my ironing board not realising that a water bottle was leaking..... so my wallet was soaking wet from the outside bottom of the wallet to the inside. The outside dried fine, but you can see a water mark on the inside of the wallet but it's faint... most people wouldn't notice it but I can still see it! Nothing to exciting....

3. i left an ozarka bottle in my reade and it left the expiration date of the water on the inside of my bag lol

4. ^ LMAO

but im sorry!

5. Sorry for your tragedies!

6. Yeah:

My marly pochette's strap broke off. Sent it off to repairs only to find out 3 weeks later it was "defected" (that was embarrassing, but the SA was so nice to me).

Mailman delivered a present (LV wallet) to the wrong house (this was 2 months ago). I knew about this because when I checked its status, the bag said it was delivered (approximately the same time the mailman delivered my mail). Someone was kind enough to return it to the post office, so I got my package a day late.

The latest was when the seller switched the last 2 digits of the mailing address! I checked the status of my package and it said that the package was undeliverable! I was freaking out as this was an international package; however, I guess the mailwoman who received the package from the express deliveryman was familiar with the address, and I received the bag 4 hours later!

Okay...maybe the last 2 had happy endings, but still! It was stressful...

7. I had a collegue who took her Speedy out partying and it somehow got burned through with a cigarette. Now it has a hole in the side. (Unfortunately collegue does not have much memory of the evening)...Poor speedy

8. A stud off my le tal fell off and the my CB pap was missing a screw from the lock area .. this was less than a day after purchasing them and had yet to use them:s

9. I dropped my new LV wallet full of credit cards etc on the sidewalk outside my house and had no idea!
    When I got home someone had found it and put it in my mailbox. Wow!

10. wow! so lucky that someone nice found it and didn't take anything

11. heres one that i mad up a few weeks ago when someone wanted a mini MC pochette:
    once upon a time, there was a girl who wanted a mini mc pochette. they didnt exist, but she was smarter than that! she bought a bucket franges bag, and took the mini pochette and cut all of the fringes off!! dundundun!

12. ^ahahahhhaah

13. lol :roflmfao: Sadly, I could see some people doing this.

14. Oh, I also once dumped an entire Latte in my speedyl, but it was epi so it cleaned up perectly. But, it did scare the crap out of me until I got it cleaned up. (yeah, I know that's not that intersting) :smile:

15. I spilled a biggie sized tea all over my bh when it was brand new. The canvas stayed dry, but the handles were soaked!