Any Lost fans out there?

Bjara said:
What did you think of Charlie tonight? What's going on? :huh:

i kinda feel bad for him...he's not trying to do anything wrong but he just doesn't realize that he's going crazy! he can't just take claire's baby like that, what was he thinking?!?!?! agh

hfxshopgirl said:
yeah i saw that. pinkisthenewblog had a post about that today. the post also said that the band on the record would become important or at least that's what he thinks. oh and he thinks whoever jack's wife left him for will be related to the island

I am totally hooked on this show! I think Jack's wife is tied to Desmond. In a previous episode there was a picture of them together which Desmond grabbed before he took off.

Mariah said:
i kinda feel bad for him...he's not trying to do anything wrong but he just doesn't realize that he's going crazy! he can't just take claire's baby like that, what was he thinking?!?!?! agh

After thinking about it... I don't think he is crazy. All the main stars just signed on for another 5 years...so I don't think he is going anywhere right now....but obviously the group will be against him for what he did with Claire and the baby...

I think his only saving grace will be his dreams will come true...that the baby will really be in danger. Charlie will save the baby.....and be redeemed.

Just my hunch anyway. ; )

SuLi said:
The episode last night was okay...it didn't really seem to advance anything though. I can't wait to see next week's episode!

I agree, it looked much better in the previews after last week's show. It doesn't look like there are going to be any new episodes for a while, it didn't say anything about a new one next week :sad: