Any lawyers out there?

couture*genes

Jan 27, 2009
Are there any Chloe bags large enough to work as a briefcase/laptop bag? I mean, I know I have to roll in the tragic black canvas file suitcase when I'm in court, but I'm looking for a day-to-day, big enough to carry my (small, light) laptop and a couple of files bag...

I like the Paddington Shopper, but not crazy about the silver zipper around the bottom.

I LOVE the Edith (both bowler and rectangle), but I never saw one that was at least 16 wide/long and 14 tall...

Anyone have any ideas? I'm a preppy, classic, sort of understated girl...I looked at the Muse, but nothing blows my skirt up quite like a Chloe...

The Large Edith - is 21 inch in length so it will take a laptop. It doesn't have an additional shoulder strap - but dependent on your size - i.e., if you aren't the Michelin Tyre Man - then you can get it on your shoulder - I know I can wear mine on my shoulder - well if I knew where she was I might!:graucho:

How about the extra large paddy? I can't remember the dimensions, but this is also a very large bag. I have one at home that I can check to see if the fit is right with my HP laptop.

The edith bowler is enormous if you are wanting a big bag - I would look into the dimensions, it is heavy, but the black version could be very classy for work purposes...

thanks for the response. i like the bowler, but i wonder if the shape is professional enough... i think i kind of need something somewhat rectangular, with a long shoulder strap. plus, i wouldn't know where to find one... they're from a past season, right?