Any lawyers out there?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Are there any Chloe bags large enough to work as a briefcase/laptop bag? I mean, I know I have to roll in the tragic black canvas file suitcase when I'm in court, but I'm looking for a day-to-day, big enough to carry my (small, light) laptop and a couple of files bag...

I like the Paddington Shopper, but not crazy about the silver zipper around the bottom.

I LOVE the Edith (both bowler and rectangle), but I never saw one that was at least 16 wide/long and 14 tall...

Anyone have any ideas? I'm a preppy, classic, sort of understated girl...I looked at the Muse, but nothing blows my skirt up quite like a Chloe...

2. Just checked out the Shelby. Cute, but prolly not big enough and I need a shoulder strap...

3. The edith bowler is enormous if you are wanting a big bag - I would look into the dimensions, it is heavy, but the black version could be very classy for work purposes...

4. I have two Ediths (satchel and bowling...) but I think it´s impossible to carry a laptop in them :shrugs:.

Attached Files:

5. How about a large Edith with a shoulder strap? Wasn't it like 18" x 14"? I am not sure, though.

6. The Tracy bags are perfect for an office but they don't have a shoulder strap!

7. you need some sort of edith!

8. I have a quilted bay that holds my little laptop - it's an Eee Pc though, so quite small. Would a bay be too small for you?

9. The Large Edith - is 21 inch in length so it will take a laptop. It doesn't have an additional shoulder strap - but dependent on your size - i.e., if you aren't the Michelin Tyre Man - then you can get it on your shoulder - I know I can wear mine on my shoulder - well if I knew where she was I might!:graucho:

10. How about the extra large paddy? I can't remember the dimensions, but this is also a very large bag. I have one at home that I can check to see if the fit is right with my HP laptop.

11. #12 Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2009
    what about something like a paddington snap tote?
    I used to use it for something similar

12. thanks for the response. i like the bowler, but i wonder if the shape is professional enough... i think i kind of need something somewhat rectangular, with a long shoulder strap. plus, i wouldn't know where to find one... they're from a past season, right?

13. sounds good! haha. i actually have no idea what those look like... where would i find one? do they have shoulder straps?

14. this would be ideal if i could find it in all black leather (and maybe an inch or two taller).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230278339944

it's the only edith i've seen that has a shoulder strap. i really love the edith. i'm going to pause and swoon for a second.

ok, i swooned. anyway, does anyone use a edith for work? has anyone seen ediths that had a shoulder strap (other than the one above)?