Any large totes left in Saks?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi,

Wondering if any large Cambon totes are left anywhere...pink or beige. :smile: If you spot one, please let me know. Thanks!

2. I got a call from Greenwich Saks in CT last Sat that they have a large tote with beige and black combo.Hurry up cuz they are doing 2nd round mark down pre-sale now for additional 30% off.:biggrin:

3. Thank you! If anyone knows of a large pink anywhere, too, please let me know! That's my #1 choice!

4. I spoke with Cathy at NM in Scottsdale yesterday. She said they have quite a bit of the pink Cambon stock available. Give her a call - 1-800-990-2100 ext 2094. Good luck.

5. ^ I called. Don't know which SA I got, but she said no totes left in the Cambone line.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice