Any large single modeling pics?

Here's my new MJ single in black.....really enjoying it!

MJlgesingle004.jpg

Reactions: marceylove
I was wondering the same thing if it could be used cross body, if it were that way, it would be perfect! I am not sure I like the large single with a long strap but on my shoulder...I feel the strap is too long to be hanging from my shoulder...I feel it should be either a bit shorter or a bit longer....

is the large single really that big? or is it just right
I think it all depends on what you need to carry with you and how you use it. For me personally, it's on the small side, so I use it when I don't need to carry a lot with me -- I use it when I go grocery shooping A LOT - when I only need my wallet, phone, keys and coupon pouch. I could fit more inside than that, but I don't need more than that when I'm grocery shopping, so the Lg Single is perfect at those times

Lots of girls use theirs as an Evening Bag/going out purse - again, probably when you don't need to carry a lot with you and just the basics. Of course, there are some tPFers who find the Lg Single to be the perfect size every day bag as they don't carry a lot w/them regularly to begin with

There are some good "gut shots" here that might help you decide:
http://forum.purseblog.com/marc-jacobs/when-it-comes-to-single-bigger-definitely-better-478118-3.html#post11511381

All the pictures are making me want a Single too! :drool: Is there only one length for the strap for the large one? Because I saw a woman with a yellow-ish Single but her strap is long and she wore it crossbody. I'm not sure which size that is though.