Any large single modeling pics?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I looked in the reference library but was unable to find any modeling pics of the large single. I know they must be out there since it is such a popular bag. I'm really starting to fall for it in beige and I can't take the plunge unless I see some pictures (done that before and promptly regretted it). For reference I am 5'6'' and 130 lbs, so if there are any similar pics I would really appreciate it!!!

Thanks so much in advance!

2. #2 Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2010
  3. I'm sure there are more - these are the ones I could think of off the top of my head!

4. if you search for my post im 5,6 and modelled my large single- it isnt in the ref section though just this normal section so you might have to search back a bit.

5. Here's my beige one. I'm 5'7 and 130 lbs if that helps as a reference.

Attached Files:

6. Does anyone have pictures of what actually fits in a large Single?

7. yep, JJ posted a pic of me. im 5'6" and about 125-130

8. Do you find that this is a more dressy bag? Unless I am at work, I'm normally in skinny jeans, a t-shirt or blouse, and flats... so pretty casual. I'm mostly a RM kind of girl, but I just think this bag looks so classy! Also, for anyone who has the beige or another light color, do you have to baby your bag? I would be careful, but I like to be able to wear my bags and not be so scared they are going to get hurt.

9. Did you see the pictures that iluvmybags posted for you from searching the forum? tPFers are wearing their Large Singles in a variety of outfits -- casual, dressy, work, etc.

10. ^ Thank you!