any lanyard (key holder) or notebook cover advice?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone! I am totally smitten with BV lanyards and I am on the hunt for more. They are also called key holders, but they are super long and go around the neck. I bought one in orchid in italy and I am dying to add to my collection of 1. I never see them come up for sale. Does anyone have a suggestion where I could find older colors like cobalt or tan or that gorgeous lime green (2008 I think)? Neither of the outlets have them.

Also, I am interested in the BV large covers for legal pads. Does anyone have experience with these? I am a little nervous about this item b/c of the potential wear, especially on non-black/ dark brrown colors....

Any thoughts?

2. I love the lanyards too and for a long time I searched eBay for them. They almost never turn up. Maybe people never sell them.

Orchid is a great color for one. Mine are Nero, Elephant (I couldn't find Truffle and this is close), and Pourpre.

Good luck finding another, possibly for less than retail!

3. I recently gotten a blue one with the metal hook, cannot figure out what blue, it is slightly brighter than cobalt.

Love it, doubled as my office access card and train land yard and i hook my iPod on it while taking the underground train.

4. My PIC and I ordered 1 each! :yahoo:

Finally after soooo long we manage to find the right one for ourselves!

5. oooh-- a blue one-- where did you get it? I have been on the hun for a bright cobalt-esque blue!! i did find an ottone at an outlet. I went to look on the bv site today for more options but it is down!!