Any ladies use Makeup Primer??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got inspired by Carmindy so I bought some at Ulta and it really works for me. It makes my make up stay longer or I wear it without makeup. It makes your skin dewy. You only need little drops though.

2. i use prime time from bare escentuals

3. ^ I use the same one, i really like it. Its packed with vitamins and minerals so i feel like its good for me skin.

4. ^^ i alternate between my kanebo and MUFE, both of which i really like! my makeup definitely wears better and my skin just feels better having that extra layer.

5. I don't wear it every day, but I do wear it for special occasions or going out at night. It definitely seems to help my makeup last longer and gives me an overall more "finished" appearance. I use Smashbox Photo Finish.

6. I use a mix of Monistat for everyday wear, then Smashbox Photo Finish for special occasions.

7. I use Dr. Brandt's Pores No More. It's my HG.

8. I use MUFE HD Microperfecting Primer in #1 to diffuse the redness in my skin.

9. I used to think primer was just a way for cosmetics companies to rip us off. Boy was I mistaken! I love primer!

I've got a lil' collection building, LOL:
    Smashbox - both clear and the green tinted
    Intuit (very moisturizing...great especially in the winter!)
    Clarins (more like a cream in a jar instead of a gel in a tube but is AWESOME)
    PerFekt (this one doesn't work as well on me but it's fun to play around with)

10. I use the green tinted Smashbox. Probably going to exchange it for the purple for brighter skin. The green doesn't really minimize the redness. The only thing I do not like about this product is by the end of the night my face is still matte but it feels, to me, oily.

11. I use Smashbox photo finish and Nars makeup primer. I usually forget I have them, but when I remember, I really like the results.

12. I use Monistat Chafing Gel. It's my HG primer! :heart:

13. same here! :yes:

14. Facetime.

15. Me too. :tup: