Any ladies own Indigo vernis pieces?

1. My friend recently got the Houston tote in indigo and I absolutely fell in love with the color! Do any of you ladies own any vernis items in indigo? I have not seen many posts on this color. I would love to see some pics of other vernis in this color.

I've been obsessing over the idea of getting a cles recently (first I was contemplating the white MC, then fuschia perfo, now the indigo vernis). They are all so different I will probably get all of them eventually; however I think I will try to locate the indigo cles first since it's already discontinued.

2. I don't but I'd love to see it in person. I hear it's beautiful!

3. I don;t have it but here are the pics:

[​IMG][​IMG]

4. Thank you for the post bagsnbags! I am truly in love with this color!

5. NO problem..I know it's gorgeous..

6. I love indigo too! I want something in it ... :biggrin:

7. I have the ingigo "lovely" tambour watch. She is so pretty! Here are some pictures of her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Wow, that watch is beautiful!

9. Oooh that watch is gorgeous !

Indigo is such a lovely colour, and it's one of the darker vernis so you can be less wary about colour transfer.

10. I LOVE that watch!! mmmmm I love it just as much as mine! lol I loooooooooooove the color blue!!! mmmmmmm

11. That watch is TDF! :love:

12. That color is so gorgeous IRL. Def one of my fav vernis colors. Edit to add that that watch is amazing! :love: :love:

13. Gosh that color is soo beautiful, and that watch is gorgeous

14. Indigo, indigo how I love thee!!

That watch is TDF!

I have much Indigo Love with my cles and agenda. I'm slowly working on an indigo collection. The toll free number should be able to locate you a cles.

Here's mine:
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice