Any Ladies own anything from the Mens collection?

Oct 1, 2010
I like some of the bags listed under the mens section! They don't have the patina! I was curious if any ladies here owned any of the totes, etc. or think they are too masculine?:biggrin:

Yes, I have a men's wallet that I keep all my reward cards in and I also have the mono PDV computer bag ---it has the same vachetta so it has patina as well

I have the cabas beaubourg! I got it for christmas and love it for a great kick around tote and traveling. My SA's said more women buy it than men! if you want pics I can show you some just let me know. I wish they made it in the grey checked. I have thought about getting a wallet from the men's line.

I have the cabas beaubourg! I got it for christmas and love it for a great kick around tote and traveling. My SA's said more women buy it than men! if you want pics I can show you some just let me know. I wish they made it in the grey checked. I have thought about getting a wallet from the men's line.

Would you post some pics? i would love to see this bag IRL

I have a few pieces from the men's range --- tobago shoe bag, escapade, damier practical and some other pieces .. my fav are the practical and escapade ...so easy to use.

Please post!! I love the totes they have..I think women could wear them too for traveling.

I just looked this up on the website. It is really beautiful and I love the inside!

I have the Bass PM (mono with black leather trim).
I love it. Cross-body, hands-free, and no weather/rain concerns. :smile:
There are other women on the board with "men's messenger bags" too.