Books & Music Any James Patterson Fans?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I would not necessarily say that i l love James Patterson, but they are easy beach reads and he keeps them coming and I keep reading them.

What books have you read? Favorites? Any thoughts the Postcard Killers - I am wondering if it is worth reading? My favorite was the Beach House.

I have read the Michael Bennet books:
    Step on a Crack, Run for Your Life and Worst Case

and all the Women's Murder Club books:
    1st to Die, 2nd Chance, 3rd Degree, 4th of July, 5th Horseman, 6th Target, 7th Heaven, 8th Confession, and 9th Judgment

And these:
    See How They Run
    When the Wind Blows
    Black Market
    Cradle and All
    Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas
    The Beach House
    The Lake House
    Sam's Letters to Jennifer
    Honeymoon
    Judge and Jury
    You've Been Warned
    Sundays at Tiffany's
    Sail
    Swimsuit

2. A coworker just gave me 1st to Die. I've never read him before. I hope his novels live up to my expectations.

3. ^^^ It's like reading the Twilight Books - not literary masterpieces, but VERY entertaining. I like the Women's Murder Club books the best.

4. Good to know! I enjoyed breezing through the Twilight books.

5. Hahahaha, opps! I just started a thread on him.....BRB!

6. Yes! I love his books.
    I'm not sure what it is but I just love his books. Not usually the sappy ones---no offense to those who like those---but his usual genre.
    If I had to pick a favorite series of his it would be the Michael Bennett series, there are only 3 now but I hope he writes as many as the Alex Cross series.
    I also love the Womens Murder Club series.
    I'm reading The Postcard Killers now and i think it's great!

7. I used to love his books, but last few did not bring me as much pleasure as before. May be it is me, may be his books....
    I am trying to read different authors now to see if I will find some one enjoy more. Just finish reading book by Sandra Brown and could not put this book down. It was so good.

8. I usually read every James Patterson title that comes out, they're a good, fast paced easy read. Must say that personally I liked his earlier work better when it was just him writing rather than all the "co-written" work he seems to churn out now.

9. Yes, I've read all the women's murder club books and they were great easy reads. Right now I'm reading another one of his books called The Quickie and it is another easy read as well.

10. I have read quite a few of his books. I have mostly read the Alex Cross series. I haven't read anything recently and for some reason can't get into the women's murder club series...
    My favorite ones are Along Came A Spider & Kiss The Girls.

11. I've read most of the Alex Cross series books and I loved them. I started to read 1st to Die and just could not get into it.

12. A friend hipped me to him a couple of years ago-have read -EVERYTHING -from him-loveeeee his short chapters-so easy to read:biggrin:
    of course love some more than others-but cant help myself-wont miss one of his-im about to get Don't Blink.

13. Bumping...

I realize this thread is old but I too absolutely adore James Patterson.

Is anyone as excited as me :yahoo: about the Alex Cross movie this coming Friday? I think Tyler Perry is going to be a great fit.

14. I just came here looking for a James Patterson thread! Just picked up Zoo from the library today (I am still old-school and love to hold a novel in my hands:P)
    I am usually hesitant seeing movies from books because I have my own ideas about what the characters should look like, etc. but I would like to see this one!

15. Just tried the Women's Murder Club, and I like them so far. On the waiting list for the Alex Cross books but looking forward to them.