Any James Avery lovers?

Kitsunegrl

Fill the Giant Pig!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Cajun Country
I have only one piece, a 14k yellow gold rose ring. It's gorgeous and the customer service is stellar.

I have been eyeing the magnolia pendant, but need to find out if it will fit on my 8mm omega.

gina1023

Buried in a bag...
O.G.
Nov 3, 2008
Texas
Several James Avery items are staples for me: sterling swedged hoops, various/styles of necklaces for pendants, Sorrento ring and a hammered cigar band ring. The customer service is phenomenal and pieces LAST. I know I'm in the minority on this forum on this, but I'd rather have JA over Tiffany any day.

PeacefulMommy

Nov 14, 2012
Florida, USA
Me! :wave:

I used to live in the Arlington/Ft. Worth TX area and became a James Avery fan in high school. I own a sterling bracelet, a couple of gold charms, and a few rings (both sterling and gold).

James Avery is the only brand of sterling that I can wear without an allergic reaction. I can even wear their earrings!

The quality of James Avery items is AMAZING. Their customer service team is lovely, too!

:tup:

jenna_foo

delirious...
O.G.
Jul 25, 2008
LONE STAR STATE
I've never heard of this brand but this ring is gorgeous! Do you know how much is it?
Original Lovers' Knot Ring

The Original Lovers' Knot Ring is 7/16" wide and available in sizes 4 to 10. In the lovers' knot, two ends, each representing two people, are bound together to form a knot, a symbol that the two have become one and are bound together by love.

R-1237-A

14k gold and sterling silver - $300.00

Last edited:

karo

O.G.
Sep 5, 2006
Original Lovers' Knot Ring

The Original Lovers' Knot Ring is 7/16" wide and available in sizes 4 to 10. In the lovers' knot, two ends, each representing two people, are bound together to form a knot, a symbol that the two have become one and are bound together by love.

R-1237-A

14k gold and sterling silver - $300.00
Thanks a lot! It's really gorgeous :smile:

Ali7364

O.G.
Jul 21, 2007
I've always liked his gold charm bracelets and charms. There is an area on site where you can add charms and create your own bracelet.