Any J. Crew codes? J. Crew Coat Sale

kalodie1

Jan 17, 2007
This makes me mad. I tried the first code last night but it didn't work and so i ordered it anyway. And now I just tried it and it worked :cursing: I could have saved 8 dollars in shipping.....Argh. Thanks though:smile:
Call them and complain..I did that before and the credited me the difference on my credit card. THeir customer service is usually pretty good.

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

kalodie1

Jan 17, 2007
I just used code FS1112 and got free shipping on a $60.00 order. I think it ends tomorrow. They just lowered some prices on their sale merchandise...

katheryn

O.G.
Jul 19, 2006
I just used code FS1112 and got free shipping on a $60.00 order. I think it ends tomorrow. They just lowered some prices on their sale merchandise...
Thanks for the code! I just bought some really cute things for a great price. They are actually from my mom to me for Christmas, so I will have to wait. Oh, well! It will be here before we know it.

worrelsj

Handbags!!
Apr 11, 2007
Minnesota
Call them and complain..I did that before and the credited me the difference on my credit card. Their customer service is usually pretty good.
I think I'll try that. I used my J. Crew credit card so hopefully it that will help me. Thanks for the idea. :smile:

worrelsj

Handbags!!
Apr 11, 2007
Minnesota
This one works too. There are some other things that I want to get, but I am waiting for my rewards card. Hopefully it will come soon. Do you know when this code expires?

kalodie1

Jan 17, 2007
I called and they credited me back my shipping so that makes me happy :smile:Thanks for the idea!
Great...I used to work in retail so I generally always try. The mantra at good stores is always...customer is always right so it is always worth a shot. I am not sure when any of the codes end but I always check retail me not site prior to ordering.