Any issues? Flowerstud Nikki Hobo

I bought this bag last fall or winter in gray. I absolutely love it, especially the split strap and gunmetal studs. The leather is super soft and broke in very nicely. Never had any trouble with the strap, studs or hardware at all. One of my favorite RM's.

I have the bag in fuschia and have never had any problems with the straps (they are very comfortable) or with the studs coming off. I supposed there's always a chance of a stud coming off but that doesn't always happen, I guess it depends on how well that particular stud was put on. Like a car if it's a lemon! I've worn the bag a lot and it seems to be holding up just as well as my regular Nikkis.

I just bought this bag in black cat and I love it so much, I just placed another order with Aster Alice for it in dark grey. I really don't see any up comming issues. I was trying to decide on another flowerstud or the regular stud one. After reading on Bonanzle how many of the regular stud bag had scratches, I decided that another flowerstud was in order. It is simply gorgeous and dresses up the bag. Aster Alice had them on sale for $317.50, I think I got the last one....but email them and ask them if they have anymore in stock. That is how I got lucky last week.....

Thanks for the advice! I just love how soft the leather is. The flower stud Nikki is very different from my other ones.

I think I am just going to have to be very careful wearing this bag.

Hey blue!

I have(had)the same bag as you. I bought mine from AA awhile ago. I loved the strap, in my opinion it was very durable.

I had the Nikki and I also have the flowerstud mac and I have never had a problem with the studs. I touch them every now and then to make sure they are secure.

I think you will love the Nikki. The dark grey leather is soooo smooshy and pebbly.