Any interest in a croc hold me?

kel28

O.G.
Aug 25, 2008
Hi there

I have my spring/summer hat on and am thinking of ordering a hold me in a either matte leather, or in croc. Rose confirmed the croc comes in tan, light pink, cream, aqua and white with gold flecks.

I think my favourite choice would be tan or fuschia in normal/matte leather, or tan, cream or aqua in croc.

Anyone have any thoughts??

I loved the pic of the tan croc Hold Me (although I can't find it at the minute :Push:smile:, but it looked awesome!! It definitely was a pioneering and fantastic choice - totally beautiful.:heart:

No rush for it, I was thinking April/May time. I can't see where there were photos of a tan croc hold me, MSK did have a light pink one?

So are we saying that a croc leather would be preferred over the normal glossy or matte?

i agree the croc hold me looks amazing, but I was thinking that perhaps glossy or matte leather would give us the ability to use it as a beach bag, as well as a great casual day bag. In this day in age, sustainability is everything!

Croc on the beach would be too much imo!!

No rush for it, I was thinking April/May time. I can't see where there were photos of a tan croc hold me, MSK did have a light pink one?

So are we saying that a croc leather would be preferred over the normal glossy or matte?

I think I'll be in for this one AS LONG AS you are talking April/May time frame. BUT, I have no idea what color or texture I want. Maybe tan matte or tan or cream croc. We will have to see. If you can get a pic of the aqua I might surprise everyone and go with that. Really not a fan of pink bags...never, ever had a pink bag.