Any interest in a croc hold me?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi there

I have my spring/summer hat on and am thinking of ordering a hold me in a either matte leather, or in croc. Rose confirmed the croc comes in tan, light pink, cream, aqua and white with gold flecks.

I think my favourite choice would be tan or fuschia in normal/matte leather, or tan, cream or aqua in croc.

Anyone have any thoughts??

2. I loved the pic of the tan croc Hold Me (although I can't find it at the minute :Push:smile:, but it looked awesome!! It definitely was a pioneering and fantastic choice - totally beautiful.:heart:

3. an aqua croc angel purse? anyone?? :drool:

4. Great choices, but I am totally out of bag funds for the moment.:sad:

5. Hey Kel! What time frame are you talking about?

6. I love the look of the croc tan Hold Me. What time line are you looking at? I need to plant a money tree.

7. Amazing idea - can you get a photo of the colour? :heart::heart::heart:

8. No rush for it, I was thinking April/May time. I can't see where there were photos of a tan croc hold me, MSK did have a light pink one?

So are we saying that a croc leather would be preferred over the normal glossy or matte?

9. #9 Jan 17, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2009
  10. Love that bag too. Can I have some seeds?:graucho:

11. i agree the croc hold me looks amazing, but I was thinking that perhaps glossy or matte leather would give us the ability to use it as a beach bag, as well as a great casual day bag. In this day in age, sustainability is everything!

Croc on the beach would be too much imo!!

12. I think I'll be in for this one AS LONG AS you are talking April/May time frame. BUT, I have no idea what color or texture I want. Maybe tan matte or tan or cream croc. We will have to see. If you can get a pic of the aqua I might surprise everyone and go with that. Really not a fan of pink bags...never, ever had a pink bag.

13. If you do an April/May delivery date, I am soooo in for an aqua crock AP!

14. Is anything happening with the Croc Hold me- I love M7k78 pics

15. BE has croc leathers?:nuts: Be still my obsessed heart! How much do they go for? Is it glazed or matte crocodile?