Any interest in a bespoke LMM Fuchsia w/ silver hardware?

Would it be a tad bit larger? Taller? Maybe not the same as the midi, but it just seems that wee bit too small for me, I have noticed that girls around my height seem to think its too small, and I would assume so for myself.

To be honest, I would be more interested in this with silver hardware than anything in the fall collection...I have a lack of bright bags. And if its going to take a while, then I would be in...just would have to be a slightly larger bag...I liked the way the midi "drew" together....

:woohoo: WOW, I am totally LOVING this!!!

I woud definitely be in for a Love Me Midi, which, for pinkdiamond, means a similar design larger than the Love Me Mini, and a smaller design than the Love Me sans the two zips. Cornflower Blue recently received her Love Me Midi in Dark Grey and LOVES it!!!

pinkdiamond, it also has luscious fuchsia SILK lining, and I mean THICK fabric. It is not silky and slinky as some often consider silk fabric, but it is a wonderful, strong, thick woven fabric in matching color to the leather.

kings_20 ~ yes, I think so, after July...so, August or September...pehaps even later. We can continue to revisit this topic and discuss it as our plans change or solidify. At this point, it's a fluid discussion subject to change at any given moment contingent upon our desire and cash flow; so, no sweating this whatsover.

You know what ladies? This will really be helpful to me as well, as I ordered a number of bags recently and need to give our bank account some time to generate more disposable income for non-essential goods (in hubby's eyes, although extremely essential in mine! :love:). So, we have the following:
  • dsrk
  • lccsue
  • candace117
  • pinkdiamond
  • crazy4
  • kings_20
Ashley says 10 minimum...I've heard second-hand that Jackie is more flexible with this and says a minimum order of 6-7. :yahoo: So, basically, we may meet our bare minimum, although there is absolutely NO RUSH here ladies...my hubby's heart and our bank account need a handbag vacation for a bit (at least until July, when my BE fall bag order arrives, although there may be a temporary reprieve for a sale in June :yes:).
Thank you ladies ~ I feel better knowing I can pass on the Zac Posen, although I still want it. :thinking:

crazy4 ~ most excellent point you raise for scale with different heights/frames!

And, we have time to alter specs to our collective wants. :yes:

You know what I would love, at this point, which can change...
  • the handles of the Love Me/Love Me Mini/Love Me Midi
  • the leather loop cinch closure of the Take Me Anywhere or Everywhere from the 2008 Fall Collection (personally, I can forego the metal grommets)
  • the sides of the Love Me Midi (I haven't seen the sides of the Love Me Mini or Love Me)
  • the single horizontal front zip of the Love Me Mini/Midi
  • silver hardware
  • an ADJUSTABLE cross-body messenger strap, so we can adjust the length for shorter or taller frames
If we can make this happen, what would you want in this bag?

Would it be a tad bit larger? Taller? Maybe not the same as the midi, but it just seems that wee bit too small for me, I have noticed that girls around my height seem to think its too small, and I would assume so for myself.

To be honest, I would be more interested in this with silver hardware than anything in the fall collection...I have a lack of bright bags. And if its going to take a while, then I would be in...just would have to be a slightly larger bag...I liked the way the midi "drew" together....

kings_20 ~ I need to see my fall bags before deciding which I prefer, as I am basing my preferences on photos. Silver hardware is a must for me, although I think I can be flexible on other design features ~ especially desired by those with a lot more BE experience than me.

Thanks for counting you in!!! :yahoo:

I personally prefer the grommets to the leather loops, but I am open to having the loops as well.

Dsrk...you're a sweet thang!!!!

FuschiaLMside-1.jpg

Fuschiatopview.jpg

omg!!!! the confection perfection is TDF!!! :sweatdrop:

i have to say as i am waiting for my first BE bag and i am new to the collection i will be happy to be guided by you girls and your impeccable taste as to the dimensions and bespoke elements of the bag. i am VERY excited about a midi bag because i am a big bag girl usually but want to get something smaller yet practical this time in a stunning colour. the midi sounds even more perfect, especially with an adjustable strap as i am 5"2 :shame:

definatley definately count me in!

pinkdiamond ~I will count you in and please know we have time to decide what we want in this bag. I think a midi size is a good idea also. :yes: As far as other details, we can discuss this between now and over the course of the next four months or so.

omg!!!! the confection perfection is TDF!!! :sweatdrop:

i have to say as i am waiting for my first BE bag and i am new to the collection i will be happy to be guided by you girls and your impeccable taste as to the dimensions and bespoke elements of the bag. i am VERY excited about a midi bag because i am a big bag girl usually but want to get something smaller yet practical this time in a stunning colour. the midi sounds even more perfect, especially with an adjustable strap as i am 5"2 :shame:

definatley definately count me in!