Any insight on Vernis colors...

QueenLouis

O.G.
Mar 6, 2007
When I was at the boutique yesterday I tried on the Vernis Bedford in hazelnut. I loved it... I think it really suited me... and it especially goes with my work wardrobe. But I'm determined not to buy a pricey LV bag again until next year.

How often do they change or discontinue colors in the Vernis line? Any inside info if the hazelnut/noisette has an end in sight?

(Thank goodness when I tried on the Cirrus, which looks great in all the photos I've seen and looked AMAZING in the display case, it looked awful on me. I was kind of relieved that I won't have to struggle with buying that one.)

i think they usually run for 6 months but i dont think the hazelnut has been that popular. by store is small but they still had loads when i was there a few weeks ago.
i love the colour, it looks like it would match everything.

Yes about 6 months to a year, noisette has been around awhile tho, so has the pearle....maybe because they are more neutral. Those two were both out before indigio, which has come and gone, and fraimboise which is still around but now out of production, and pomme...

If you really love it, I would bite the bullet soon, waiting until next year might be a bit risky.

Yeah if you really want something Noisette, I'd do it sooner rather than later. I believe it will be discontinued by the time Amarante comes out...I could be wrong but it seems about time for it to be discontinued.

IS that a new thing? The 6 months I mean. Because on the 'vernis colours' page it says that red was made from 1999 - 2006 ! And Beige: Introduced in 1998, Discontinued in 2005.

Actually, I went back into the boutique during the week and asked the SA who helped me the previous weekend about the vernis colors. She said Noisette (hazelnut) and Perle are more or less permanent collection.