any information on the new sully bag? waiting list?

chavezslp

O.G.
Jan 6, 2010
I have seen the (awesome) pics in the reference thread but any other information on the new sully? I know it is supposed to come out on the 13th.....will there be a press announcement or any other information oneline (blogs). I am very interested in this bag and may get it in France on the 21st. Should I be put on a wait list? Does that obligate me to buy it? I may decide on another bag when I am there. Thanks!!!

tessa06

Nov 16, 2010
I have seen the (awesome) pics in the reference thread but any other information on the new sully? I know it is supposed to come out on the 13th.....will there be a press announcement or any other information oneline (blogs). I am very interested in this bag and may get it in France on the 21st. Should I be put on a wait list? Does that obligate me to buy it? I may decide on another bag when I am there. Thanks!!!
According to my SA, this is not a LE so I don't think you really have to be on the waiting list.. Unless you really want this bag on the day of its release.. The Sully will be permanent.. About the waiting list, you're not obliged to buy it.. If you don't like it, it's ok.

chavezslp

O.G.
Jan 6, 2010
I mean waiting list to make sure it is reserved for me when I get to Paris? Can I reserve a bag? Thanks.

tessa06

Nov 16, 2010
I mean waiting list to make sure it is reserved for me when I get to Paris? Can I reserve a bag? Thanks.
Yes, you can.. Especially if that particular bag is very hard to find or LE. Then you can always say NO if you don't like it after trying it on.

RealHouseWife1

The Universe Guru
May 23, 2011
Houston, TX
www.youtube.com
I love this bag as well and am really interested. Does it look too similar to the totally to anyone? I have the totally mm and wouldn't want too very similar bags. Looks great though - definitely need to check it out after the 13th!!

tessa06

Nov 16, 2010
I love this bag as well and am really interested. Does it look too similar to the totally to anyone? I have the totally mm and wouldn't want too very similar bags. Looks great though - definitely need to check it out after the 13th!!
I don't think it looks like a Totally. It looks more like a Delightful with zipper..

Nov 30, 2010
I was informed by my SA that the Sully will be part of the permanent collection. So no worries about it being there at a later date. Only the Epi rainbow line is LE.

tessa06

Nov 16, 2010
oohh thankyou!! hmm i need to check this out in store. when does it come out?
You're welcome..:smile: They should be out this weekend, same time they're releasing the Rayure Vernis collection, rainbow colored Epi Alma and new Empreinte bag.

tessa06

Nov 16, 2010
I was informed by my SA that the Sully will be part of the permanent collection. So no worries about it being there at a later date. Only the Epi rainbow line is LE.
Really? I thought the rainbow Epi will be permanent too? Maybe my SA was wrong..:P

specme

O.G.
Jan 22, 2011
Katy Tx
I think I looks like the arsty plus a zipper minus the braided handle !
It's goregous !!
Perfect for people who wanted the artsy style with a zipper and not the heavy handle !