Any info/pics on the new Saint Germain?

_meme_

Jan 27, 2014
Hello everyone....
I am waiting eagerly for the release of the new Saint Germain. I have only seen it in a picture of a look book posted by a fellow member...

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1403734680.034818.jpg

Any information about release date? price? has any one seen it IRL? what are your thoughts about it?

It would also be nice to see a real picture of this bag...

My SA said it won't be released till November. Don't quote me, but I believe the pm size is in the $2500 range and the mm size is in the $2900. I just talked with her this past week about them.

Looks like a Marc Jacobs single or similar bag - is it quilted leather?

I would be interested to see, but it does remind me of my MJ bags.........:smile:

I saw both mm and pm sizes yesterday at LV my SA let me preview it. Mm $2960 and pm 2580. Honestly both look like designed to compete with a chanel flap but at a lower price point. Not sure if I am sold on it so I held off getting one. But lovely bag well made and all leather. The aurore color is stunning. Release oct 1 but they are taking preorders. Not quilted.

I saw both mm and pm sizes yesterday at LV my SA let me preview it. Mm $2960 and pm 2580. Honestly both look like designed to compete with a chanel flap but at a lower price point. Not sure if I am sold on it so I held off getting one. But lovely bag well made and all leather. The aurore color is stunning. Release oct 1 but they are taking preorders. Not quilted.

is the whole exterior in the empreinte leather? is the interior cloth lined?

i wish you had spy pics!!!

Hmm the pouchette version for St Germain has not arrived.. not sure to get the dune pm now or wait for the cute pouchette.
Practicality speaking, the pm or mm version is a better choice as I would get more wear *decision*