Any info/pics of the new Pallas BB?

luxurista

O.G.
Jan 20, 2008
Does anyone know when the Pallas BB will be released? Also, is this going to be a seasonal bag? So far they are only launching it in cerise and safran, which is why I'm wondering if the colors will be seasonal. I would love to hear about any additional info on this little baby! And if anyone has any pics or mod shots, it would be much appreciated! I've only seen a pic of it in the look book...

Does anyone know when the Pallas BB will be released? Also, is this going to be a seasonal bag? So far they are only launching it in cerise and safran, which is why I'm wondering if the colors will be seasonal. I would love to hear about any additional info on this little baby! And if anyone has any pics or mod shots, it would be much appreciated! I've only seen a pic of it in the look book...

I called customer service and they said the beginning of August..very excited to see this bag!

Gosh I love this bag, I wish there was a GM though, BB? It's already small enough!

I have to agree that the Pallas is quite small already. I'm not a big bag person, but I have been using my Pallas this summer as my everyday bag and I realize how small it actually is. Like it looks big, but it doesn't fit that much inside because of the outer pockets.

The BB is going to be a little bit of a nightmare to get things in and out?