Any info/pics of the new Pallas BB?

luxurista

O.G.
Jan 20, 2008
New England
Does anyone know when the Pallas BB will be released? Also, is this going to be a seasonal bag? So far they are only launching it in cerise and safran, which is why I'm wondering if the colors will be seasonal. I would love to hear about any additional info on this little baby! And if anyone has any pics or mod shots, it would be much appreciated! I've only seen a pic of it in the look book...

_meme_

Jan 27, 2014
Will pallas be released in pm size as well?! Or does the original pallas is considered as pm size? I wish to know that...

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
Does anyone know when the Pallas BB will be released? Also, is this going to be a seasonal bag? So far they are only launching it in cerise and safran, which is why I'm wondering if the colors will be seasonal. I would love to hear about any additional info on this little baby! And if anyone has any pics or mod shots, it would be much appreciated! I've only seen a pic of it in the look book...
I called customer service and they said the beginning of August..very excited to see this bag!

Mae002

O.G.
Jan 25, 2009
So cute! I would want one but Im not a monogram person. It's still a beautiful purse especially since it looks like you can make it as a cross body.

May 3, 2011
Glasgow, Scotland
Gosh I love this bag, I wish there was a GM though, BB? It's already small enough!
I have to agree that the Pallas is quite small already. I'm not a big bag person, but I have been using my Pallas this summer as my everyday bag and I realize how small it actually is. Like it looks big, but it doesn't fit that much inside because of the outer pockets.

The BB is going to be a little bit of a nightmare to get things in and out?

deacc

ninja mode
Jan 20, 2013
My sa sent me these yesterday. It's pretty much the same size as the alma bb she said.
Thanks for the pic. I love bb bags :P It seems bigger than the alma bb to me, maybe just coz it is rectangular. Would love for it to come in other prints!