any info on the mirroir cles?

danae

frou frou
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
NYC
it's not on vuitton.com, and I haven't seen anyone have one here, so what's the deal? is it getting released later? and when? I am looking forward to getting a gold cles!!!

danae

frou frou
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
NYC
really? I asked at my local store today and they said they haven't got them yet! Also asked in London when I was there, also no cles! Does anyne have a pic? I 'd really appreciate it!

anitams

guni
Dec 14, 2006
Indonesia
I don't think they have mirroir cles tho:confused1: What i know is they do have inventeur keyring. Sorry if this is not helpin' you:rolleyes:

Socialite

Fashionista
Aug 9, 2006
Europe
Hi, its not a cles its a keyring. It scratches very easily. There is one on ebay at the moment.

here are some pics from the auction

danae

frou frou
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
NYC
the horror! the horror! it's just a metal key ring? I thought it was the actual cles... LOL I guess it shows I'm not a frequent LVer!

danae

frou frou
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
NYC
socialite, yours is gorgeous! it looks perfect on the speedy! I still wish it was an actual cles though... The mirroir line doesn't suit my style, but I'd love to own a small piece...

danae

frou frou
O.G.
Feb 28, 2006
NYC
ooh I thought by "cles" people meant the pochette cles! oops! too many LV mistakes on one thread! I should do an intesive LV knowlegde course!