Any Info on the Gray Sabrina yet?

coachmommyofmin

<3
O.G.
Oct 6, 2008
I can't await to get the gray sabrina, does anybody know anything new about when she's supposed to be available? I m leaving for a trip on the 15th and won't be able to get her untill beginnig of next month if she comes out later... I m so far keeping my fingers crossed!
Did anybody hear anything new about her expected availability date? And if I won't make it with PCE for her, is it ok if i'd buy a black sabrina and later exchange her for the gray if she won't make it on time of PCE?

I think she is available to order on Feb 22nd. There should be another PCE for March, if you want to wait. If not, buy it an get price adjustment later. Or buy another color and exchange...either way works.

I'm just wondering what shade of gray it will be...an SA once told me it would be like the Lindsay Shopper's shade. I'm not sure if that's right or not because it's supposed to be "light" gray.

I asked about this today at the boutique- they couldn't give me any info other than to say it was a light gray and that they had 0 inventory right now. Glad to see that the 22nd looks like a possible date. I would LOVE to see this color.

I know you will be able to order the light gray sabrina soon. I was wondering if any of you ladies have seen a pic of this bag? Is it showing up on the drill down? I am so excited to see this color, any info would be helpful!

a gray sabrina would be really pretty. especially if they can make it shiny. hopefully they make a large in it. they never seem to make the ones i really really want in a large. if anyone finds pics post em pls. ;)

I would love to see it also I hope its not to light listed as light grey?I hope after all the waiting its a nice shade! You never know? but there as so many nice colors of sabrina to chose from now!

When I called today they said its arrival date at Jax is 22nd so it has to go thru QA so probaly wont be avail until after the 25th . I will probaly try to order it then. I asked about the large one.

Last edited: