Any info on the 08 Holiday collection? Metallics?

roussel

In Strassland...
O.G.
Aug 14, 2007
Cali
Anyone got info/spy pics to share? I am excited to know if there are metallic makeup clutches. I heard there is like a gold bowling bag of some sort.

sep

Live-Luv-Shop-Repeat
Nov 19, 2007
Ooooooh! A Holiday Collection??? :nuts: Does Bal do one every year?

wutevz101

May 4, 2008
ARE YOU SERIOUS?! i didn't even know they were gonna do this! i MUST get a weekender if they do!!!

amiekbs8

O.G.
Mar 28, 2007
NYC
If they do metallic, I totally need clutches! I've been debating Lauren Merkin clutches to round out my clutches. Silver or gold...DROOL! I'm very excited by all the prospects, but I have no idea what the cold hard facts are.

Anyone know? What's being released and what styles?

roussel

In Strassland...
O.G.
Aug 14, 2007
Cali
If they do metallic, I totally need clutches! I've been debating Lauren Merkin clutches to round out my clutches. Silver or gold...DROOL! I'm very excited by all the prospects, but I have no idea what the cold hard facts are.

Anyone know? What's being released and what styles?
Exactly what I've been hoping for, metallic clutches to use for night.

anufangava

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
metallics??? OMG, my hear just skipped a beat. I better start saving up because I need to get one

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
LA ❤️
oops didnt see this thread first search around...sorry...bumping this thread if anyone has more details or pics on colors and styles for the Holiday 2008 collection :smile:

vikianderson

client difficile
O.G.
Dec 30, 2007
^ double oops cos i've just replied to your thread *cali* :P

i know i've said this before, but i saw pix at AR & they're going to be very blingy ~ as in LV mirror bags blingy ~ pretty but stiff kwim ? :yes: as far as i know ~ the mets are gold & silver & the styles ~ bowling bags in 2 sizes, WEs, comp wallets & the clutch with the scalloped edge. AR said no MUs or firsts :sad: ~ but maybe there will be & they're just not ordering them :shrugs:

:heart: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEh8OL0Jj-0 :heart:

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
LA ❤️
^^^ thanksssss hope to see pics of the colors and styles and all soon...maybe Balenciaga or Barneys will carry more styles too??

eek...hopefully the gold wont blind me...wanted a nice gold metallic, not a super in your face crazy bright one tho...hmmm LOL

roussel

In Strassland...
O.G.
Aug 14, 2007
Cali
^ double oops cos i've just replied to your thread *cali* :P

i know i've said this before, but i saw pix at AR & they're going to be very blingy ~ as in LV mirror bags blingy ~ pretty but stiff kwim ? :yes: as far as i know ~ the mets are gold & silver & the styles ~ bowling bags in 2 sizes, WEs, comp wallets & the clutch with the scalloped edge. AR said no MUs or firsts :sad: ~ but maybe there will be & they're just not ordering them :shrugs:

:heart: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEh8OL0Jj-0 :heart:
what is the clutch with the scalloped edge? is it the flat clutch or envelope clutch?