Any info on Swoon appreciated!

Summer

O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
Hi ladies! I haven't been surfing on this end of the forum for a while but recently came across the swoon hobo on endless. I think it looks like what I've been wanting. It also kind of reminds of a balenciaga hobo! I'm thinking of buying one but didn't find much info about it anywhere. I'm hoping those of you who have seen or own this bag will kindly post and let me know how they like this bag, or what you dislike about it. I'm looking for modeling pictures too, so if anyone can please share, or if you've seen any if you can show me the link to it. Thanks so much!:biggrin:

I love mine... it's very functional because of the pockets (especially the outer ones), which her bags like the Nikki lack. The best part is that unlike similar shapes like the True Love or the Darling, it has the flat strap which is so comfortable :heart:

Here's a picture:
m1uzs.jpg

Thanks Hisgeekygrrrl! I don't know how I missed that when I did the search. The GFW looks really pretty. I have the original wine, which I love, but don't know if GFW will measure up. Hopefully JC will chime in.

Fenix, thanks! Do you think it is as light as the darling? I adore my PH darling and carry it all the time because it's so comfortable! Also do you think an iphone will fit in the outside pockets?

Hi cathead87, thanks. Did you get yours from tobi? I'm not familiar with RM black leathers, so I couldn't tell from the pictures if it was distressed black, it's just called black on the website. Do you find that the leather scratches easily?

^^I own 4 different styles of RM in distressed black. I have never had a problem with this leather at all...no scratches and no "rain stain". It really is a low maintenance leather. Also, I love silver and/or antique silver hw.

I actually purchased mine from Amazon several months ago.

Here is an old LB link w/some good photos:
http://www.lunaboston.com/ProductInfo/RebeccaMinkoff/23005.aspx

I should add that I think the distressed black makes this bag a little more casual looking. So if you like a dressier bag than I would choose one of the glazed leathers. HTH

I had a Glazed Black Swoon for a bit. . . The only reason why I got rid of it is because I found the strap slipped, probably because of the glazed leather. However, it was a nice sized hobo. . .but the PH Darling is much lighter (I have that one too ;))

Fenix, thanks! Do you think it is as light as the darling? I adore my PH darling and carry it all the time because it's so comfortable! Also do you think an iphone will fit in the outside pockets?
It depends on the leather. Mine is nubuck, so it's not very light. And I think an iphone will fit... just a little snug. The outside pockets are around the same size as the ones she has on the inside of her bags.