Any info on Soho Collection???

vhdos

May 18, 2007
Hi. I did a search to try and gather info on the Chanel Soho collection (late 07/early 08 I believe) but most of what I came up with was Chanel in Soho NY. I'm looking for any info on this collection (these are the bags with silver stitching). What colors did the bags come in (I've seen off-white, black, and dark red)? What styles (I've seen a large shopper tote, a medium bowler-style tote, and a flap)? Which stores (I think I read that a large off-white shopper came from Bergdorf Goodman)? Have a good week ladies and thanks for any help!

The Soho bag was in the second Act SS 2007 !

If I'm not wrong, the Soho bag comes in a flap (2 sizes) & a hobo.

I show you 4 colors but the Soho comes in 5 colors and the last one (not shown) is the red I think but I'm not sure in 100%....:shame:

Attachments

• Sac 07.jpg
    Sac 07.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 94
  • Soho colors.jpg
    Soho colors.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 201
The Soho Flap was not a regular flap...it snapped on top and folded over to close. The metal stitching on the black bags was bronze chains, not silver. This whole collection was on sale half a year ago and is probably completely sold out. I think I've seen a few of the larger white ones on eBay recently.

I have a black east-west shopper, and the stitching is made out of silver "metal chain" material. The shopper tote also came in a long north-south version as well.

Attachments

• chanelsohoeastwest_edited.jpg
    chanelsohoeastwest_edited.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 52
I've uploaded pics of the Soho bag I had. If the chain edges are silver, they sure don't match the silver on the straps! They still look "bronze" to me! Or, a "dirtier" silver.... ;)

Attachments

• soho1.jpg
    soho1.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 47
  • soho2.jpg
    soho2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 47
sparklyprincess-do you like the E/W shopper? Is it strictly an arm-held bag (not over the shoulder)?
photomj-thank you for the pics! Now I can see the colors of the metallic stitching. It does look more bronze than silver around the CC's
dopey635-What color is the N/S?

You all have been extremely helpful!!!

sparklyprincess-do you like the E/W shopper? Is it strictly an arm-held bag (not over the shoulder)?
photomj-thank you for the pics! Now I can see the colors of the metallic stitching. It does look more bronze than silver around the CC's
dopey635-What color is the N/S?

You all have been extremely helpful!!!

I can fit the shopper over my shoulder, but I am petite. I do like it, but don't use it that often. I've probably used it a handful of times for work. It holds a lot though! It doesn't stand up by itself, so I have to hang it if it's not stuffed.