Any info on Soho Collection???

vhdos

May 18, 2007
US
Hi. I did a search to try and gather info on the Chanel Soho collection (late 07/early 08 I believe) but most of what I came up with was Chanel in Soho NY. I'm looking for any info on this collection (these are the bags with silver stitching). What colors did the bags come in (I've seen off-white, black, and dark red)? What styles (I've seen a large shopper tote, a medium bowler-style tote, and a flap)? Which stores (I think I read that a large off-white shopper came from Bergdorf Goodman)? Have a good week ladies and thanks for any help!

photomj

Rocker Chic
O.G.
Aug 30, 2007
Valrico, FL
www.luxepurses.com
The Soho Flap was not a regular flap...it snapped on top and folded over to close. The metal stitching on the black bags was bronze chains, not silver. This whole collection was on sale half a year ago and is probably completely sold out. I think I've seen a few of the larger white ones on eBay recently.

Longchamp

O.G.
Aug 17, 2006
Lost and found
I just talked to Ann at Ann's Fabulous Finds and she's going to have one for sale, I think it's the black tote, but the stitching is silver, not bronze.

vhdos

May 18, 2007
US
Thanks for the heads up Longchamp - I get e mail notifications when new Chanel's come in to AFF so I'll keep my eyes out for it.

dopey635

O.G.
May 14, 2008
if anyone is interested i know an sa that has the shopping tote in north south version available and on sale for $1106.

vhdos

May 18, 2007
US
sparklyprincess-do you like the E/W shopper? Is it strictly an arm-held bag (not over the shoulder)?
photomj-thank you for the pics! Now I can see the colors of the metallic stitching. It does look more bronze than silver around the CC's
dopey635-What color is the N/S?

You all have been extremely helpful!!!

Aug 29, 2006
sparklyprincess-do you like the E/W shopper? Is it strictly an arm-held bag (not over the shoulder)?
photomj-thank you for the pics! Now I can see the colors of the metallic stitching. It does look more bronze than silver around the CC's
dopey635-What color is the N/S?

You all have been extremely helpful!!!
I can fit the shopper over my shoulder, but I am petite. I do like it, but don't use it that often. I've probably used it a handful of times for work. It holds a lot though! It doesn't stand up by itself, so I have to hang it if it's not stuffed.