Any info on "Monac Higgins?" Reshipper?

purse-cursed

My HG changes daily
O.G.
Mar 20, 2009
Hi everyone!

Over the past few weeks I've had quite a few purchases of my Coach items with this name as the "ship to", always followed by a lot of random Q's in the address. The buyer's names are all Japanese, most of these accounts have low/no feedback, and they never leave feedback for their sellers. The addresses with this name are different though and have been in California.

I'm thinking maybe this is a kind of company that buys on people's behalves from sellers that won't ship to Asia, then sends it along to them... does anyone have any info on this?

They generally won't respond to my emails, but they pay right away. I'm getting uncomfortable though, maybe it's a scam? I've sent 2 bags and a couple wallets.

Thanks for any info! :smile:

Hi, I found your post when researching a buyer who bought one of the Coach bags I listed and sold on ebay. The address seemed very strange. I only ship in the US. Same name (Monac Higgins)and fast pay. Lots of Q's in the address. In California. I looked at their feedback and over 200 buys in 2 months. Been a registered buyer since 2007. The bags they have bought , a lot seem to be NWT. Went thru Pay pal very smooth. But still it felt weird. Crossing my fingers......

I hope it goes well for you, it probably will. My transactions ended fine but I blocked some of the buyers because their lack of communication made me nervous.

One person tried to say they didn't get a wallet and I told them to contact 'Monac Higgins' about it as it was sent out. I never heard back from them so hopefully they got it.