Any Info on denim bags for this summer?

^^^Maybe we can win you over to the dark side! :graucho: I didn't care for the Sabrinas when they first came out..then I bought the Magenta, wore it once and put it away...that one is on it's way to a good home. The thing is though, I bought a black Sabrina with the silver hardware a couple of weeks ago at the outlet and love it! Been wearing it ever since.

I'm with you on that!! It took me a while to get over the duffle shape, and the first pilots that came out were $600 for the large. I was like you...I finally had to buy one Sabrina (large cranberry pilot on da bay), just loved it... and now I've totally lost count!! :lol:

Oooo, I just saw it in person today at Nordies, and I have to thank my SA for the suggestion. I LOVE it!! :yahoo: There is also a gold version, and she first suggested that to me in lieu of the silver Sabrina, which I was dying for but hate the small size (and it didn't come in large). In the end, I just bought the small silver Sabrina anyway, and I'm glad I did. I didn't care so much for the gold version ikat. It's ok, but not nearly as neat as the navy/ivory IMO.

Oh my gosh~ I bought that same silver small sabrina!!! I hated the small size too but just loved it so bought it anyways. I am going to have to take a trip to Nordies tomorrow. Did you happen to see the gold version...I think I may have seen one on bay. Thanks for sharing! :yahoo:

Oh my gosh~ I bought that same silver small sabrina!!! I hated the small size too but just loved it so bought it anyways. I am going to have to take a trip to Nordies tomorrow. Did you happen to see the gold version...I think I may have seen one on bay. Thanks for sharing! :yahoo:

Hey, you're welcome! The Nordies I went to had both colors!! I was so happy to see them both IRL, as I don't always have the greatest experience ordering stuff sight unseen. I think they are just getting them in, so if you're far away, maybe give them a call first. They also had some of the new tattoo stuff.