Any improvement in quality of Anna Corinna bags?

stylefly

Shopportunist
O.G.
Apr 22, 2006
I've held out on buying one due to the huge number of complaints I've heard about the quality. I'm wondering if they have improved the overall production at all over the last few months after getting so many returns and complaints? Any input would be appreciated!

I don't know about "improvement" but I love my anna corinna mini city and drawstring tote! I have no quality issues at all. I use them hard (esp. the mini) and get compliments on it galore. Some complain about the leather but I find it edgy, light-weight, and completely appropriate to the styling. I can't wait till she makes more styles! If you like them, don't be afraid!

I just bought a mini city tote (a week ago). What kind of quality issues have you heard? I did a search on this forum before I bought it, and I didn't see much except one issue with the zipper pull falling off.

I did notice yesterday that part of the leather ring for the shoulder strap seems to have pulled away from the bag just a little, and I haven't been carrying a lot in this bag. I didn't check that part when I got it, so I don't know if it came like that, or after a week of my using it.

I just bought a mini city tote (a week ago). What kind of quality issues have you heard? I did a search on this forum before I bought it, and I didn't see much except one issue with the zipper pull falling off.

I did notice yesterday that part of the leather ring for the shoulder strap seems to have pulled away from the bag just a little, and I haven't been carrying a lot in this bag. I didn't check that part when I got it, so I don't know if it came like that, or after a week of my using it.

I was the one with the zipper pull falling off but the customer service is so great that Anna Corinna herself sent me new zipper pulls AND Active Endeavors where I purchased it also sent me new zipper pulls!! Let them know about the ring pulling away and I'll bet they can help...I can't tell you how I load the bag up and use it hard! I've had it for about 2 months now and have used it practically every day (except when I am using my AC drawstring!).:wlae::supacool:

I thought about calling Revolve, but I also had the dented leather issue, and I got a 10% discount for that (on top of the 30% for first-time customers). So I didn't want them to think I just want another discount.

I was going to wait and see if it gets worse. But I can't say enough about how cute the bag is :tup:, and just to try out the new smiley.

I bought a mini city tote in moss and when it arrived, I wasn't completely happy with the quality. There was something weird with the zipper - like, some sort of damage to the seam. It wasn't worth the trouble of returning it as I would have had to incur additional customs charges when they sent me a new one and I just didn't want to deal with that. I really like the purse though and haven't had any problems, but I've only worn it twice. (it's a little too small for my needs.)

Still - I am in absolute LOVE :heart: with the Jet Setter Jr. in glazed black but I don't want to pay full price for it because I'm just not sure about the quality. I saw it in real life and the leather is thin. I'm not sure how it will stand the test in time. The style is just gorgeous though, but I'm on the fence as I can't justify the cost when I'm not sure about the quality. You're right to wonder Stylefly....there's just been too many complaints on the forum not to be cautious.