Any ideas on making a Gris Birkin pop?

Well flashy twillys on the handles sound great but if you want something fantastic on a very classic bag put on the twillys and then give it what I call the jane birkin look hang on some Hermes string the dip dye one in orange is great and maybe a( beaded that won't hurt the bag,necklace) some ribbons and a carmen key ring and if you want to truly go for it you can place a peak a book on the front panel peaking ot like the tiger or snail ones . just some ideas ! Hope it helps

Ok, this is a spinoff to my other post. Please post pics or ideas how you dress your Birkin, or if you like a naked lady.
Mods if this is a dupe thread, please delete!

My Birkins are neutrals (black and Etoupe) and they go nekkid. It's a bag that's immediately as recognizable as they come so I like them to keep a low profile. LOL!!!!

naked for me too. I think gris is a very chic color and will look great plain. That said, lots of ladies like to put charms and scarves on their bags and I admire their look.

My Birkins are neutrals too (Gold and Black) and I wear them naked as well. Will be getting Gris T with a colorful interior as an SO and it will be worn naked too. ;)

Personally, I love adding Twillys to my Beige birkin. The main reason is to protect the handles, but I also love the pop of color. Another thing you could do is the key rings or whatever they're called.... maybe choose something that really fit your interest.

I originally bought an H charm (the lion) to personalize my B, but never wore it. When I put it on and went to walk out the door, I just wasn't feeling it. I think a B is best without all the razz-ma-tazz! I carry LV when I want that.