Any ideas on how to spice my signature style up?

pinkgoldfish

Nov 6, 2006
Europe
Hi!

During summer I have this signature style: flats, skinny jeans are small bootcut jeans, shirt and cardigan. I always look at your amazing pictures here and I was wondering if anyone has any ideas to spice this up? I wanted to buy some cute tops (they need to have sleeves for work) but don't really know what to pick or where to start.

Please help, I would love to hear any cute ideas :girlsigh:

[vogue]

O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
Why not play around with accessories?

Cue: Nicole Richie. She's usually wearing skinny jeans, flats / occasional high heels, v-neck t-shirt / flowy top. But she spices up her outfits by piling on the bracelets, adding a necklace (or two), throws on some gorgeous sunglasses and carrying a cute bag.

I guess you can start small and build up from there. Belts are a great way of making outfits more interesting. Cinch in your waist with a corset belt, and you instantly got a sexy outfit. Throw on a skinny belt, and you're borrowing a look from the magazines.

randr21

Watch "The Cove"
O.G.
May 25, 2006
New York City
take a look at shopbop.com's lookbook for ideas. even if you don't those particular pieces, at least you can find something similar in your local mall.

pinkgoldfish

Nov 6, 2006
Europe
[vogue];6072476 said:
Why not play around with accessories?

Cue: Nicole Richie. She's usually wearing skinny jeans, flats / occasional high heels, v-neck t-shirt / flowy top. But she spices up her outfits by piling on the bracelets, adding a necklace (or two), throws on some gorgeous sunglasses and carrying a cute bag.

I guess you can start small and build up from there. Belts are a great way of making outfits more interesting. Cinch in your waist with a corset belt, and you instantly got a sexy outfit. Throw on a skinny belt, and you're borrowing a look from the magazines.
What a great answer, you should become a stylist :flowers: