Any ideas for White Elephant ??

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm going to a dinner where we are having a white elephant gift exchange for both male and female. The limit is $20-25. I have no clue what to get :shrugs: Please help!

2. I never saw anything like that before! What a good idea! That is something I know they wont have.

Only problem is that I'm too scared to buy online because its less than 1 week away. I dont want to risk it since shipping slower now :sad: My fault for waiting last min.

3. I was in Barnes & Noble the other night and did some Christmas shopping, they had so many great books. I think a blank journal is a nice gift. Pier One Imports has nice candles and candle holders, but I love candles so that is something I would love to get.
    Good luck and have a fun time at the event.

4. You're like me, I love to wait till the last minute to do things, like sending Christmas cards overseas (still haven't done it, oh dear).

5. LOL! I still didn't get a chance to send out cards. :smash:

Thanks everyone for your help! I'll go to B&N and the mall tomorrow for last min gifts!

6. what about dvds, board games or movie tickets? gift cards always come in handy as well :smile:

7. How about a nice umbrella?? Everybody needs one of those!