Any ideas for 2019 fall/winter

Thank you for posting the pics!

How are we feeling about the floppy flaps? I don't know if I've just gotten used to more structured bags now, but the soft edges just kind of stress me out! :shocked: I am a fan of this size though - I hope large bags are making a come back!

Reactions: De sac and doni

How are we feeling about the floppy flaps? I don't know if I've just gotten used to more structured bags now, but the soft edges just kind of stress me out! :shocked: I am a fan of this size though - I hope large bags are making a come back!

I am also loving seeing bigger sizes and specialy bags carried in the arm or shoulder instead of crossbody in Chanel as in many of the other runways. I am liking the softeness in the pics too, but I guess we would need to see them in person. It looks to me like this is taking from the soft part of the Gabrielle an the Reissue’s leather, and moving away from the Boy, which is a bag I never liked, so I for one I am happy with the direction.

I love the size. But not the floppynes.

I noticed the larger bags too.. was wondering if big slouchy clutch are coming back. That would also mean... we'll be expecting quite a fair bit of Lamb n Fabrics ( think soft and cosy/warmth ) for F/W'19 .. u reckon?