Any idea where I could find a pod/key case?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Not picky about color but think it would make an addorable addition. Thanks No eBay.:yes:

2. I don't think Balenciaga makes any pod/key cases? I'm going to move this to the general handbag forum, I think you'll get a better response there! :heart:

3. I don't know if this is the type of thing you are looking for. You can also check out http://www.findgirlgear.com/ipod.html for more cases

Da Kine Prima Purse:
    The Prima is definitely for the minimalist. This little cell phone carrier/purse has internal organizers and a removable shoulder strap. It comes in lots of cute colors, too!

[​IMG]

4. I'm looking for the BALENCIAGA pod/boobie case. Not for an Ipod but thank you so much for your response.

5. hope you can find earily,this is a very blog.i will come here every day.i like here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice