Any idea when Coach website will be updated w spring stuff?

Eviekins

Jul 15, 2009
Canada
Bump! Anyone? I want to know when to go in for PCE for the new stuff :biggrin: (not really seeing anything on the website right now that i HAVE to have!)

gpeace

O.G.
Aug 29, 2010
I was told at my boutique today that the new floorset would be out January 20, so the website should update the previous Wednesday.
I received the same info and was told that it was going to be Madison and Poppy.

Coach92

Oct 2, 2011
The new items are going to be Poppy and Madison. In Poppy there will be two new leather glam totes, one in teal and one in black leather. There will be a few new styles coming out for poppy. For Madison there is a new cherry graphic op art and khaki signature bags with embossed python trim. Orchid patten leather and tuberose gathered will also be coming out this floor set.

Coach92

Oct 2, 2011
It might, we already got most of our shipment in...but I believe we are getting a couple more boxes later this week...so there's a possibility. :smile:

cfca22

Aug 3, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Yesterday an SA was going to show me the new Maggie color for Spring. I said no as I don't care for Maggies he said it was a pastel pink and it will be out in a week or so

Coach92

Oct 2, 2011
I'm not sure about the colorblock willis..if its not this floorset then it will be the next...and I have not heard anything about more mini Sofia's.