Any Idea What Exactly This Is?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. that looks fake to me =x

i'm basing this off of the metal logo

2. Ugly? :smile:

3. Whatever it is it's not a Kooba....

4. looks homemade lmao!!

5. #6 Sep 25, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2010
    Ugh! Could it be a sample? I agree with Joann - the logo looks off.

But it looks like a FrankenKooba to me. All different styles put together badly. :yucky:

6. I thought it might be some prototype or sample, since the seller is in NY. The leather is actually not bad/ not like your typical fake. But it is a combo of a Lucy and Sienna in two different colors. No wonder I'm confused!

I'm gonna email her for more info.

7. #8 Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2010
    It's a great concept/ 2 for one.
    I'll post any response from seller.

8. Ugghh! I'd call it a big fat fake. The stitching and leather is horrendous. It looks like it's supposed to be a cross between a Marcelle and Lucy.

9. Good points Minimouse - it does not look like something Kooba would ever sanction. Especially during their heyday - the handbags were stitched so impeccably.

10. Well, whatever it is it's kind of cool! I bet it's "one of a kind"! (or two because it's reversible) lol

11. It's actually pretty neat. But the logo is wrong.

12. It can't be a fake. There are 7 bids already.

13. Maybe these people are more familiar with this style and know what they're bidding on? ;)

The seller never responded to my questions, perhaps someone else want's to try? I just asked her if it might be a sample, since I've never seen this style before. Never replied, so that makes me pretty suspicious.

14. I truly don't remember any type of a reversible Kooba. I just don't.