Any Houstonians going to LV party tonight

Nope- I have cub scouts Christmas Party for the eldest and it's (much more important than LV)! LOL

Also, I can't leave the store without buying anything anyway so it's better anyway!

when is the Houstonian LV addict's meet? :P

I dunno... hopefully soon. I want to meet other addicts!!! :P

Iluvbags: Amamxr and I wanted to go to LV sometime this week, but we had different schedules. So we thought that after the holidays would be great... with all of this crazy traffic and different schedules and all... :sad:

I dunno... hopefully soon. I want to meet other addicts!!! :P

Iluvbags: Amamxr and I wanted to go to LV sometime this week, but we had different schedules. So we thought that after the holidays would be great... with all of this crazy traffic and different schedules and all... :sad:

We should do a LV addict meet yeah!!:yes:

how many bags did you guys buy before you were invited to the party?

I got invited to my first little "event" after purchasing three bags (I think). I don't really think it's how much you purchase as it is your relationship with your SA. :shrugs:

I have to be honest I don't really like the LV parties. It's kinda boring really IMO...

^ha ha ITA!!

My SO and I were invited to our 1st VIP party last month...I just starting collecting LV in May/June of this year, and have purchased 4 bags in that amount of time.

Plus, my SAs at the boutique ROCK!!