Any Hong Kong TVB drama fans?

I'm glad I've found u gals too!

Btw, I was in HK once with my family and we were having dinner at the Peninsula's Chinese Restaurant and Ekin Cheng was at the next table - that time he was still very popular with the "young and dangerous' movies - no one bothered about him though..I was never a fan either.

Who else, I didn't really meet, but saw at close proximity, Sammi Cheng, Gigi Lai, Leo Ku, Leon Lai.

Also funnily enough, saw Moses Chan (Chan Ho) in Malaysia in a mall. at that time, he was just getting popular with the Healing Hands series.

:smile:

yup, tong sum is 40 episodes..not bad but I don't really like the parts with Lam Fung in it..haha

Thanks for the info Jannie. Drive for Life must have at least 40 episodes right? I can't handle the extra long series nowadays. =)

I only saw some of the stars in their concerts : Leon Lai & Zhao Wei, Aaron Kwok, Anita Mui, etc.

Lau Chung Yan is a great actor. I love "Yesterday's Glitter 京華春夢" (made in 1979 or 1980) with him and Lisa Wong, it was a major tearjeaker. I like his pairing with Michelle Yim (米雪) the most, their dramas are some of the few ones I saw from ATV.

Agree that Bobby Au Yeung is a good and very likable actor.

Everybody loves Bobby :amuse:
The only series I didn't like him in was Dicey Business, his role was too serious. Usually in other series he's really funny which I'm used to seeing.

bag.lover. sorry ! bad news! drive of life is 60 episodes..

and I saw Leon Lai also in his concert plus Faye Wong in concert too :smile:

Yeah I do think Bobby is funny and I think Miu Kiu Wai is good looking ! hehe

Everybody loves Bobby :amuse:
The only series I didn't like him in was Dicey Business, his role was too serious. Usually in other series he's really funny which I'm used to seeing.

ITA. I like Bobby with Esther Kwan, they have good chemistry.

Many great stars came from TVB. Lau Ching Wan and Felix Wong are very good actors as well, I think they are very underrated.

I will wait on it then, see how it goes first. If the entire show is really good, I kind of don't mind. I remember some TVB Anniversary dramas (up to 100 episodes) that were so-so only.

You must have seen "金枝慾孽" with Lai Ji, Cheung Ho Yee, Sheh Sze Man, Tang Sui Man, Chan Sau Chu, Lam Bo Yee, Chan Ho, etc. It is coming out on DVD on August 7th, I plan on getting that.

and I saw Leon Lai also in his concert plus Faye Wong in concert too :smile:

Yeah I do think Bobby is funny and I think Miu Kiu Wai is good looking ! hehe

I think Miu Kiu Wai is good looking as well, tall and charming and he's like 20 odd yrs older than me. Hehe.

^^ glad there are like minded girls and yeah, he is at least 20 years older than me too haha

I think he is getting a divorce though from his wife, rumour has it because of Charmaine Sheh..but you never know with these rumours! haha

I will wait on it then, see how it goes first. If the entire show is really good, I kind of don't mind. I remember some TVB Anniversary dramas (up to 100 episodes) that were so-so only.

You must have seen "金枝慾孽" with Lai Ji, Cheung Ho Yee, Sheh Sze Man, Tang Sui Man, Chan Sau Chu, Lam Bo Yee, Chan Ho, etc. It is coming out on DVD on August 7th, I plan on getting that.

HI there, ^^ was a good series but too bad I don't relaly like Bowie Lam haha..yeah I'm funny like that..but neverthless I still watched it, I think it is worth watching for sure...Sharon Tang's acting was good in there! :heart:

I think he is getting a divorce though from his wife, rumour has it because of Charmaine Sheh..but you never know with these rumours! haha

With his height, Miu Kiu Wai's especially good in period dramas such as "The New Adventures of Chor Lau Heung" (1984) with Yung Mei Ling (she's absolutely love).

Hope the rumors with Charmaine Sheh are for promotional purposes for their new drama. He and his wife Chic Mei Chun went way back.

HI there, ^^ was a good series but too bad I don't relaly like Bowie Lam haha..yeah I'm funny like that..but neverthless I still watched it, I think it is worth watching for sure...Sharon Tang's acting was good in there! :heart:

I know what you meant, I hestitate to watch certain dramas because of specific actors/actresses too. Sharon Tang's a good actress, but she's often given not-so-likable roles to play (just like Amy Kwok, their characters usually come between the main couple).

I saw Chow Yun Fat at Festival Walk and my sister and I took a photo with him! :nuts: He was sooo nice and friendly! Quite tall too! hehe

How cool! =) He's often described as a nice guy like Tom Hanks. CYF was so great in older HK movies and TV series, he's the idol of countless people. All of his Hollywood films are disappointing, they weren't able to capture his 'true' acting ability; language barrier is a major issue.