ANy hermes for me?

Oh, sorry--the post didn't make it clear that you were a guy, either. LOL It said "meant for me?"....that's why I was all confused, sorry.

Yes. We have several threads about Hermes bags for men, actually, and several very active male participants here. (OMG I said members first and that is not what I meant)

There are lots of styles out there--can you give us an idea of the type of bag you would like to have? Do you want a laptop type bag, or a tote type bag, or a messenger, or something else?

Oh, sorry--the post didn't make it clear that you were a guy, either. LOL It said "meant for me?"....that's why I was all confused, sorry.

Yes. We have several threads about Hermes bags for men, actually, and several very active male participants here. (OMG I said members first and that is not what I meant)

There are lots of styles out there--can you give us an idea of the type of bag you would like to have? Do you want a laptop type bag, or a tote type bag, or a messenger, or something else?

Heard so much about HERMES and mostly about ladies bag..i wan laptop/messenger/briefcase..i already own 2 prada and 2 LV:tup: