Any H. Stern owners out there?? =)

H. Stern has some georgeous stuff. I never knew they were a Brazailian company. I have a ring from their Sunrise collection in rose quartz and 18K gold. My camera is in my office but I will try to post a pic tomorrow. In the meantime this is a link to a picture on the website of the same ring except in citrine rather than rose quartz.

http://www.hstern.net/site/loja_vir...duto=2453&codigo_categoria=249&codigo_area=12

I think they're a bit expensive like any high quality jewelry store, but I love their designs, very simple and striking.

Here are some pics...I never realized how hard it is to take a picture of your own hand -- LOL!

Attachments

• th_IMG_0117-1 small.jpg
    th_IMG_0117-1 small.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 451
  • th_IMG_0122 small.jpg
    th_IMG_0122 small.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 489
^^^ gorgeous ring! i was just thinking about starting an H. Stern thread myself. :smile:
H. Stern makes amazing pieces. Distinct and striking.

JayJay, LOVE your ring!

I have a couple pieces from the stars collection, one from the feathers, a key charm, a squares necklace, a large aquamarine ring...and I plan to keep buying more.

The "Noble Gold" used in many of their pieces is wonderful -- it works with gold and silver jewelry, and changes colour depending what it is next to.

No working camera, so I can't post pics today...

H. Stern and Cartier are my favourite jewel houses.

^^^ gorgeous ring! i was just thinking about starting an H. Stern thread myself. :smile:
H. Stern makes amazing pieces. Distinct and striking.

JayJay, LOVE your ring!

I have a couple pieces from the stars collection, one from the feathers, a key charm, a squares necklace, a large aquamarine ring...and I plan to keep buying more.

The "Noble Gold" used in many of their pieces is wonderful -- it works with gold and silver jewelry, and changes colour depending what it is next to.

No working camera, so I can't post pics today...

H. Stern and Cartier are my favourite jewel houses.

yslalice, please do post some photos of your H. Stern. Excited to see them especially your feathers piece. Please include modeling photos if you can:smile:

I've been eyeing the feathers earrings for months now, been trying it every time i visit the boutique.. Thank God the SA's are very gracious & do not mind that i keep on trying it... maybe on my next visit ;)

^^^ I will try to soon. I'm saving for a new camera.

The feathers collection is lovely. My earrings are post-back (I don't know if they have this style still), but I think the dangle version with many feathers is lovely. I almost got the necklace with many feathers a while ago, but I passed (needed to save).

Although they have had recent price increases, I still think that H. Stern is at a great price point for high-end jewelry. The quality is wonderful. I am so pleased with their jewelry.

I read somewhere once that their designers aren't allowed to read through "trendy" magazines so that their collections are unique and timeless, not trendy.

yslalice and mishaagui -- thanks for your compliments! I would love to add more H. Stern to my collection!!

yslalice -- would love to see pictures when you get your camera. Your H. Stern collection sounds lovely! I especially love aquamarine.

mishaagui -- the feathers earrings are beautiful! Hope you take the plunge!

yslalice and mishaagui -- thanks for your compliments! I would love to add more H. Stern to my collection!!

yslalice -- would love to see pictures when you get your camera. Your H. Stern collection sounds lovely! I especially love aquamarine.

mishaagui -- the feathers earrings are beautiful! Hope you take the plunge!

I just got the earrings today!!!:cloud9::love: