any H bag you regret buying?

WOW ... this is such an OLD thread. Funny to see it resurrected.

I agree!

It's good to know that, almost a year after I started this thread, I still don't have any H bags that I have regretted purchasing (although it's not as if I have bought that many during this period).

I am still excited when I open my H boxes and carry my H bags with joy and pride! :heart:

I have bought only through resellers too, as the time that I got interested in Hermes I somehow don't live close by anymore, I also feared a bit going inside the H in Amsterdam... maybe today I would go in... I don't understand why it would be 'wrong' to buy through resellers? all that I bought was exactly what I wanted, some bags I use more than others... my bag most used is the Bolide.

All of the H bags I regret buying were unloaded on eBay.

Ditto! Some you will find with resellers too! :graucho: Am sure some tpf members have bought my bags through resellers....

But they're not necessarily all regrets...sometimes, I just need to do a little "spring" cleaning in my bag closet... or when DH finds out that I have 4 birkins in the same color family and goes :wtf::wtf::wtf: and the usual "Why do you need this many brown birkins? They all look the same!!! blah-blah-blah-blah..."

Obviously, while he understands H bags, he does not understand the subtle nuances - that the bags are all in different leathers or shades of brown or hardware or sizes... (sigh!!!)

I bought a Black Chevre Kabanna tote my very first day in an Hermes boutique. I was so fascinated by the leather I bought the bag even though I wasn't into the style. Its sat in my closet. Im trying to sell on ebay but so far no luck.

It is funny to see this thread again! I like to think of them not as 'mistakes' but as stepping stones to get the VERY perfect bags in my collection!! Apparently I can be a bit of a slow learner lol...I have learned I don't love H bags in black...but more colorful ones...and prefer the bolide over the other styles...