any H bag you regret buying?

aspenmartial said:
It is not exactly a regret...but sometimes I think that with the price of 3 of my regular leather Birkins, I could buy 1 more croc. Birkin... I prefer to have 1 more croc. Birkin than 3 more regular leather Birkins...Oh, well what can I do at this point?:sad:

you can still sell your birkins and order 1 croc :smile: set ur sould free aspenmarial :yes:

aspenmartial said:
It is not exactly a regret...but sometimes I think that with the price of 3 of my regular leather Birkins, I could buy 1 more croc. Birkin... I prefer to have 1 more croc. Birkin than 3 more regular leather Birkins...Oh, well what can I do at this point?:sad:
do you love your bags in non exotic?? well if you do keep them there is nothing better than variety in a collection

lilach said:
do you love your bags in non exotic?? well if you do keep them there is nothing better than variety in a collection
I agree, variety makes it nice, and as much as I love croc, I cant see myself using it in a snow storm, rain, too much humidity...etc, for days like that a togo, clemence, or fjord leathers are perfect. And yes I know that the bags come with "rain protection", I can't see puting that plastic diaper on a beautiful croc, and marching out the door...what would be the point?:shrugs:

aspenmartial said:

WHAT CAN YOU DO???

Sell them and get the one bag you would really love. It's that simple.

lovehermes said:
Kellybag...I have a few Hermes that I would like to sell as well.
Can we do that on this Forum or use Ebay? Any suggestions?
Thanks!

I don't know what is the criteria to be qualified for 'Market place'... I would like to see what is selling (good eye candies) and if I want to sell something I would like to sell it there. I applied once but I never heard anying from mods....Maybe because I don't have any e-bay experience or paypal account? (application asks for your e-bay experience and paypal account info. if you have one...or something like that...)..Oh, well...:shrugs:

I never tried the Marketplace. I've bought things on Ebay but never sold them. I have sold Hermes scarves on www.Portero.com and did ok. Also, Luxury Zurich said they could sell bags but would take a percentage of the sale which is ok because they have such a great reputation!

aspenmartial said:
I don't know what is the criteria to be qualified for 'Market place'... I would like to see what is selling (good eye candies) and if I want to sell something I would like to sell it there. I applied once but I never heard anying from mods....Maybe because I don't have any e-bay experience or paypal account? (application asks for your e-bay experience and paypal account info. if you have one...or something like that...)..Oh, well...:shrugs:

I don't know either aspen, I applied twice and never heard back, too bad, looks like a happening place, but we can only look on from the outside I guess. Maybe I'll try again at some later time ... :crybaby:

Originally Posted by aspenmartial
I don't know what is the criteria to be qualified for 'Market place'... I would like to see what is selling (good eye candies) and if I want to sell something I would like to sell it there. I applied once but I never heard anying from mods....Maybe because I don't have any e-bay experience or paypal account? (application asks for your e-bay experience and paypal account info. if you have one...or something like that...)..Oh, well...

I would love to know how to get in too--I've applied twice, I have a lot of ebay feedback, all good, paypal accts. and consistent posts....do any of you mods know what you need to qualify?

I bought an orange veau doblis 28 Kelly a couple of years ago in SF--my first Hermes bag. I have never used it. I listed it on Ebay once or twice but it didn't sell. I do regret buying that bag...

Now what I really do regret buying are all the accessories like scarves, charm locks, etc. I never use them and they just sit there in their orange boxes ... Those were purchases made under the pressure to buy in order to build up on the relationship. Expensive lessons.

Since I got all my bags from resellers, the answer would be no. I love them all. I opted to bypass the boutique precisely because I didn't want to be pressured into buying things I really didn't want. I expressed this sentiment some months ago and was flamed. The flamer, evidently, had a reading comprehension problem and concluded that I must not love Hermes because I didn't want to spend my money on things that were useless to me.

While I have bought scarves, belts and the odd RTW item on sale, I bought those things because I loved and wanted them, NOT because I needed them as a pathway to a Birkin.