Any Gurhan fans?

sbelle

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
I can't say that I love everything in the Gurhan line, because I only wear yellow gold occasionally. But there are some items that I just love!

I bought these earrings last year (after seeing a picture of Jada Pinkett Smith wearing them) and I get so many compliments when I wear them!

NMY0ACD_mt.jpg

Any other fans??

wow!

those are really pretty hoops! if i remember correctly, gurhan does 24k jewelry, right? how heavy are those in the ear? sturdy?

It is 24K gold and is really lightweight. The construction is really sturdy. I have had company all week, but I am going to try to pull them out later and take closer up pictures to show how they are constructed!

Stay tuned!

I received a Gurhan ring for my anniversary. It is so beautiful and the 24K almost glows. I am definitely not a yellow gold person (my engagement and wedding rings are platinum and I wear diamond studs set in white gold) but 24K is different. It is so warm. So right now, I am obsessed with 22K and 24K.

^^Can you post a picture of your ring? I'd love to see it.

Gilt.com just had some Gurhan on sale and I bought a couple more pairs of earrings, so I will post them when they get here in a couple weeks.

I just seen this thread and I happen to be watching I Love Lucy! Plus I just bought a Gurham ring! It is the gold spring ring I have had my eye on it for awhile now I love it and I am thinking about another I love there big rings and unusual pieces.

I just seen this thread and I happen to be watching I Love Lucy! Plus I just bought a Gurham ring! It is the gold spring ring I have had my eye on it for awhile now I love it and I am thinking about another I love there big rings and unusual pieces.

I love their rings too. Congratulations! Post a picture of your ring when you get it!

I just discovered Gurhan and love the jewelry. The gold just glows and I love the textured finishes on the pieces.

I just purchased the ring with Mabe pearl and earrings with both gold and silver disks.

They are timeless pieces.:sunshine:

Attachments

• gurhan ring.jpg
    gurhan ring.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 389
  • gurhan earring.jpg
    gurhan earring.jpg
    6.3 KB · Views: 296
Update: For Christmas, I received a set of bangles by Gurhan. Very pleased!!! I am looking forward to wearing them with 3/4 length sleeves in the warmer months. Gurhan now has a more affordable line which combines silver with 24K gold, so I plan to buy more pieces for myself.