Any Guesses on the Spring 2007 Colors?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I know we haven't received the fall 2006 colors but I am already trying to guess what the spring colors will be. What do you think? What would be some "dream" colors? The perfect blue, the perfect pink.....

2. A butter yellow or peach would be nice.

3. I'd like to see an ivory/bone colored metallic.

4. I'd love to see a yellow, not too bright, but not a mustard either! POP!

I wish you well,

Bridget

5. oh that would be gorgeous!

6. Didn't they release a pearl-colored metallic spring or pre-fall 2005? I remember considering it but never bought it and keep kicking myself because of that :shocked:

7. I second the butter yellow and peach! too bad light colors get dirty so easily. :idea:

8. Oooh a peach colour would be lovely! Like between light orange and pink!

9. Another dark purple colour! I'd also like to see more of the multi-tonal bags (that change in different light like the ink)

10. I wish they'd REDO some colors! I'd die for the teal or apple green again. :lol: Only in my dreams. I hope a nice bright turquoise-ish blue is one of the spring colors...

11. I bought this nail polish the other day, I can't remember if it was Revlon or Maybelline but anyway, the color was "Vanishing Venus." I would love a bag in this color! It is very hard to describe though. The base of the color is almost like Chanel Vamp, a dark almost black burgundy color. But it also has a pearlescence to it, kind of bluish-greenish, reminds me of an insect!'

I am sure none of you know what I am talking about, but a b-bag in that color would be the ultimate!

Oh yeah, and something similar to eggplant would be nice also!

12. OMG! I would love love love it if they did the 04 Rose or Turquoise again! OR anything like those!

13. lavender or rose 2004? SLOOOBER!

14. I would like to see more colours that have never been done yet. My choices:
    -peach
    -soft yellow
    -mint green
    -a darker version of magenta
    -pale grey

15. I think my wallet is happy those colors aren't out, as they sound irresistable!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice