Any Great China Wall fans on TPF?

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
LA ❤️
Just curious how many other Great China Wall clothing fans there are out there :smile:

I got into their line thanks to Jessica Simpson and her Newlyweds show haha...sigh that actually brought on lots of fashion and designer cravings and set off a probably bad "addiction" to shopping LOL

In the past 5 years, I've collected the GCW hoodies mostly (some tanks and long sleeve thermals too)...

Here are some pieces from my collection:

1. Sunset Violet Hoodie with Hula Girl design in the back (recent acquisition from the CRAZY Bluebee sale 80% off!!!)

2. Sunset Blue Hoodie with birds design in the back...exactly like the front of the Violet one above but in blue color and the crystals a bit different and the back has two doves :smile:

(sorry no pic right now)

3. Paisley Heart Hoodie in Black, one of my originals from awhile back, LOVE LOVE the heart whimsical designs since GCW tends to do more motorbike and skulls themes...

4. Paisley Heart Hoodie in off white creme color...similar to the black one above but the placement of hearts and flowers are a bit different...

(sorry no pic right now either)

5. Pink Camouflage Flower Hoodie-super cool one, wasnt sure if it would be too crazy at first but then saw it IRL and fell in love instantly!

6. GCW tanks in red and green and I have it in blue too...I can explain...they were super sale and super comfy and cute!!!

Would love to see other people's pix of their GCW collection too!!!

*qp*

Aug 7, 2008
Long Island
Finally someone started this thread !!!! :yahoo:

I have 2 GCW :heart: tank tops sorry for blurry and super tiny pics but they are the pics that I have right now I'll post clearer pics. Atleast you can see the heart peeps out ...haha

GCW Pink tie dye tank top

GCW Black tank top

Last edited:

calisnoopy

Instagram @calisnoopy ❤️USC Football
O.G.
Apr 30, 2006
LA ❤️
yayy love your modeling pix too!!

i may be totally off but is that a VC&A pendant too that you're wearing? :smile:

hope other GCW fans will post here too :smile:

*qp*

Aug 7, 2008
Long Island
yayy love your modeling pix too!!

i may be totally off but is that a VC&A pendant too that you're wearing? :smile:

hope other GCW fans will post here too :smile:
Thx ! Yes, I :heart: the new VC&A , Crazy for that too !!!

I've seen you got a nice collection plz post your modeling pix too I feel little lonely alone here !!