Any good winter moisturizers?

yesther

Nov 1, 2006
Hi ladies! I am looking for a new moisturizer to use this winter. I have gone through a lot lately, and I can't seem to find one that is going to do the trick for the winter. I have combination skin; dry everywhere except for my t-zone.

Recently, I've tried 2 kinds of Kiehl's moisturizers, 2 Dermalogica, and Peter Thomas Roth. Nothing seems to be working as well as I would like.

Any suggestions?

My HG moisturizer? Aveeno Positively Radiant SP 15 - works A LOT better than the Dior HydrAction that I'm trying now that costs 3x as much.

Hi ladies! I am looking for a new moisturizer to use this winter. I have gone through a lot lately, and I can't seem to find one that is going to do the trick for the winter. I have combination skin; dry everywhere except for my t-zone.

Recently, I've tried 2 kinds of Kiehl's moisturizers, 2 Dermalogica, and Peter Thomas Roth. Nothing seems to be working as well as I would like.

Any suggestions?
try clinique moisturize to see it helps.
that is only kind I be able to stay while in winter season.

Strangely, Aveeno makes my skin feel really itchy. I don't have sensitive skin, but for some reason I am sensitive to Aveeno.

Bl2k4 I haven't used Clinique since high school, and I am kind of scared to go back!:P

I've been using Jo Malone's moisturizer serum. I also use her eye creams. I like a serum better than a cream and this goes on very well. I also use her SPF 15 lotion over it if I am going outside alot. I use her night moisturizer too. I also know she makes a day moisturizer but I haven't tried that. I try not to wear alot of makeup in the winter if I am just hanging around the house. You can get her stuff on Ebay. I have been happy with her product line. I have used alot of Oil of Olay regenrist products but now I switched to Jo Malone an it is working well so I am sticking with this.
If you have access to her products at a upscale department store you should ask for samples. They are usually very generous with their samples.

OPI's juicy lotions work wonders on my skin and the best part of it all is for the holidays they have a peppermint juicy and a gingerbread juicy (which is my favorite, it's just divine) i think they have a few more "holiday" ones...but other than that they have your regular fruity ones!

I agree with Cetaphyl for the winter. I also use pure filtered jojoba oil on my face. Try a cream that is labeled "night cream," too, as those are usually richer and more moisturizing, and something without fragrance.

Another vote for Cetaphyl is great ALL skin types. From Sensitive to Oily it's great. Plus it dont break you out which is a plus!

Thanks ladies! I use Cetaphil as my cleanser, and I don't know why I never thought of this!

La Mer is so expensive that I think I get scared. I tend to be very generous in my application so La Mer might last me a week! :P

I am loving stella mccartney's 5 benefits moisturizing cream. It is so rich and creamy but does not make you break out and a little seems to go a long way.